Tuesday 22 December 2020

Happy Birthday To Me

Teks: As Samsudin
Foto: Koleksi Peribadi

Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera.

Hello guys...

20.20...
Is almost reached the end. A year full of hidden secrets and wisdom, and a year full of love and sacrifice... A year to remember...

25 November...
Happy Birthday To Me...

Looking back and reflecting, those tears and struggles were nothing, but countless blessings. Alhamdulillah, I'm eternally grateful for everything that I have achieved in my life over the years. Praying for a big amount of success and happiness always. InsyaAllah.

Special thanks to my dear husband, Ku Aliff and my wonderful family in law, Mama, Mak, Abah, Nadia, Cek Am and Jannah... for all the fabulous surprise. I'm really blessed to have all of you in my life. My family, my dearest princess... Irdina, Nafeesa and Insyirah... my awesome friends... Thanks for your prayers and good wishes. It gave me strength to persevere and warmed my heart.

Amin Allahumma Amin.

Lots of love,
As Samsudin




See you again.

2 comments: